Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're still alive!

Yeah, I haven't really blogged in awhile. I'm a busy man, man!

There is a ton of new music out there that we will be playing on the show in TWO WEEKS! Yes, that's right, the triumphant return of the Alternative Ulster happens on September 1st! Get ready kids! I've been working on a new soundboard over the past few weeks as well that can only improve the show.

WMWM-FM has completely redesigned their website to great affect as well. Now, in addition to streaming off the website, you can also listen in iTunes. Kudos, folks!

2009/08/17 A Single, An Album, Bread, Wine, Cheese, a USB port, and Thou

In other news, Weezer has already recorded a follow-up to last year's really fun Weezer (The Red Album) and you can hear the first single, "(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To," by clicking here biatch. So many people shit on Weezer these days, but I really think The Red Album was a lot of fun. Make Believe...now that's another story.

Weerez's new album comes out on October 27th and it's called Raditude. I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment