Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Umm...Yeah!

Well, there's not a whole lot going on around here, and I've been so goddamn lazy with the blog. So I guess what I will say is that the semester is rapidly approaching (which means the summer is quickly slipping away), and that means your Tuesday nights will once again be dominated by The Alternative Ulster! As of right now, I will still have the same time slot, and the first show back is scheduled for Tuesday, September 1st! More details on the show to come...

There are plenty of good concerts going on next month in and around the Boston area, and I'm gonna try my goddamned-est to get to a majority of them. Maybe if I get a job that actually pays me...but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Check out the upcoming shows:

August 1st - The WFNX Best Music Poll, featuring The Bravery, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Gaslight Anthem, Metric, Passion Pit, and Ra Ra Riot (Shameless promotion, I know, but I would have been wasted and screaming along to "The '59 Sound" even if I didn't work there)

August 4th - Eagles of Death Metal - House of Blues, Boston

August 5th - Arctic Monkeys - Paradise, Boston

August 5, 6th - Paul Effing McCartney - Fenway Park, Boston (Good luck!)

August 28th - The Cool Kids - Paradise, Boston

August 30th - The Flaming Lips - Bank of America Pavilion, Boston

September 16th - The Weakerthans (!!!!!) - Paradise, Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment