Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Official Pre-Bonnaroo Post!

Holy shit.

http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/nashvillecream/bonnaroo.jpg

That's all I can say.

I can't believe that I will be on the road to Bonnaroo in less than 24 hours. When I bought the ticket back in February, there was about a foot of snow on the ground, and I was sitting in my apartment wrapped in blankets due to an empty gas tank and no heat.

As for the blog posts, I will be sure to blog about each day down there, only after the fact. I mean, I'm camping in a tent, and I don't want my computer just sitting in there for some hippie to take. So I will write about it all next week, and hopefully have LOTSA pictures... like the Dante-esque one above.

So, as of right now, the bands I'm MOST excited to see that I've NEVER SEEN are: the Beastie Boys, Animal Collective, Snoop Dogg, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, David Byrne, TV On The Radio, Of Montreal, and Phish. Yes, of course I'm excited to see Phish. I don't consider myself a fan, but there is no denying how incredible they are at their instruments. Just look how amazingly they cover they Talking Heads.

So, I'll go pack up the car and report here next week. Holy shit, this is going to rule. After the 20 hours of driving. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment