Wednesday, February 25, 2009

From the Green Room to the Green Mountains

Yes, I know, I haven't posted a blog since last week's playlist. Since I'm up earlier than necessary and am not ready to work on my Spanish (or ready to watch Maury Povich try to figure out who the father of 18-month-old Shaunté is), I figured I'd post a quick one that updates the eagar masses on my tumultuous week. And we'll do it in a rapid-fire fashion:

-To start the week, my roommate Kyle told me his 11-year-old cocker spaniel, Ollie, had to be put down at the end of the week. This came as extremely difficult news for him, and it was hard for me to watch both he and the dog be in pain for a week. Last Thursday he had it done, so I made sure that we got really high and drank a lot that night.

-On that same day, I had an interview with WFNX for an internship position. I was truly excited, yet I tried not to go nuts about it due to the situation that was already happening in my apartment. So my interview went really well; I met some people and toured the station. Long story short, they had me go in and meet the guys from the Sandbox morning show yesterday and now I'm going to be thier bitch this summer!

-Uncharacteristically, I went with a few good friends up to Killington, VT last week for some delicious beer and awesome skiing. I felt that my bank account and credit card deserved a good beating, and I had a great time breathing fresh mountain air, drinking Long Trail air, and laughing and yelling with my friends all the way down Killington's 4241 feet of perfect conditions.

Now, its time for a pot of coffee and some Español. ¡Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been having fun times all around. And congrats on the internship!

    Also, I'm really sorry about your roommate's loss. That sucks. Losing a pet is the worst. But aren't you a good roommate for helping him through it?

    ReplyDelete